Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Sims 4 Faster Skills by maloekoegirl


I have updated Shimrod101's original file for the latest patch! 
This mod is built with Game version: 1.13.106.1010.

All credits go to Shimrod101 for the original mod!
The original mod can be found here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541331

The original file is not needed, just replace this file with one of these!

I have updated the original FastSkills 4x and the FastSkills VeryFast files. The other 2 original files; FastSkills 2x and SlowerSkils 2x will be updated soon!

This will be my first upload and attempt to update an existing mod, so bear with me if it has a few hickups! I have tried them both in my game and I am not experiencing any problems yet! 

I hope you will enjoy them and that they will work for you!

Thanks Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment