Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Get to College- aka University Mod by simmythesim


Do you want to go to university? If you do want to, download the University mod!

This adds three majors to the game, each with their own unique goals. The majors are: Physical Education, Fine Arts and Music!

Requires
Get To Work and version 1.9.80 of the game.

Features:
Add three new venues, Physical Education Building, Fine Arts Building, and Music Building.
Adds a new object: Podium
Adds two interactions, Streaking and Asking Questions
A challenging grade system where getting higher grades requires actual effort and many sleepless nights.
If you pass your major, you get qualifications that allows you to start in level 4 of the career your major allows!

4 comments:

  1. Hiy i recently downloaded this mod and i'm currently stuck on, how to ask questions interaction. i've had advice from other players but still nothing shows up, i checked for any updates for the game it says im up-to-date, so im stuck on what to do :( please if you have any advice on my situation please let me know.
    Thank you

    Laura.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Recenty Added This Mod Too My Sims 4 Game & Now I Have Glitches, I Wanna Play It But I Cant Eat Food, When I Go To Work I Get Stuck There.. Or My Sim Stands In The Same Spot & Doesnt Move.. Please Help??

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I install the MOD and I try to make my Sims sit, it just resets and he never sits... He can't lay or sit on a bed either.. Not even a dining chair. I use version 1.13.104.1010...None of the other mods like hotel MOD, cinema MOD and Go to School bug my game... Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this mod of Sims 4 Go to College. Me and my friends from college of Design are obsessed with this pack. Now, I can't even work with MasterGrades, I'm sitting all day and playing.

    ReplyDelete