Friday, May 22, 2015

Updated Shimrod Mods by Simsical Creations

Shimrods Mods
Shimrod has made some wonderful mods, unfortunately he hasn't been active in a while to update those mods. Here I will post updated versions of his mods, so I take no credit for them I've only updated them. When/if he comes back to modding I will take them down so you can continue getting the updates from him. Any problems, please let me know. Also, if there is a mod of his that is not listed here, you can comment below to request it.

Bartending & Bars Revamp - Description


*For his All Beds Same Energy & Comfort, you can try my All Beds Equal. I didn't remake mine from his which is why it isn't listed here, I did it a different way than he did.

1 comment:

  1. can you update his aspiration trait reward , fast skill gain and cheap aspiration rewards mod

    ReplyDelete