Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Labor Puddles by PolarBearSims


Hi everyone! Welcome to my first mod!

This is updated for newest game patch on 2/2/17

This mod creates puddles of water under your seem during labor. Each time your sim contracts there will be puddles. As of right now after multiple code changes I haven't figured out how to stop a puddle each time the sim contracts. I am currently happy with how this mod works and may not return to it to change the amount the sim's water breaks lol I will, however, do my best to keep the mod updated for each patch.

This mod is base game and doesn't require any expansion or stuff packs.

If you have a mod that allows teen pregnancy, it works with teens as well.

I have tested the mod with no mods in my folder and with MCCC. I used MCCC to force my sim into labor for testing. I have tested this mod multiple times and has worked good so far in my game.

This is an override of the labor xml file listed below:
S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000012CA8_Idle_Buff_Pregnant_InLabor.xml

Since this is an override, most likely will conflict with any other mod that overrides the same file. Use at your own risk with other mods.

With my testing, as of right now it is compatible with MCCC and has not had any problems.

Do not upload this mod as your own and ask permission before posting to another site. Thank you

Thank you all for your support!

~ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment