Thursday, April 13, 2017

No Sparkle Effect During 'Play' Interaction by jmem0


No Sparkle Effect During 'Play' Interaction

Hi! Welcome to my studio!

So, I make machinimas, and I also love the play interaction with Toddlers, so I wanted to find a way to get rid of those sparkles that obscure this adorable interaction! This mod is essentially an animation override that just removes the effects. The animation itself remains the same. :)

Obviously, if you use any other overrides for this specific interaction, this mod will conflict. Other than that, I don't think there should be a problem. I use tons of mods myself, and had no issues with it during testing. The mod was made with the latest game patch, and should be base game compatible.

To install, place the .package file in your mods folder. If you want the sparkles back, just remove the file from your mods folder.

If you have any issues please let me know, I'm pretty new to modding but I'll do my best to sort it out :)

1 comment:

  1. This is an all-in-one post for your every Best Sims 4 Slice of Life Mod list. Here we have provided detailed instructions on how you can download

    ReplyDelete