Sunday, January 29, 2017

Vampires - Weakness Point gains removed/reduced by linkster123


Want to play a vampire without having to pick a weakness as they grow stronger? Here you go!

This is my first tuning mod so it's nothing fancy, just a minor edit to the XML files for the Vampire Progression for leveling the vampire skills. I have removed (or simply reduced) the points gain for weaknesses while leveling a vampire. This, in turn, means if you have fewer points to spend on weaknesses you have less of a requirement to have weaknesses. The default amount of points gained (without thsi mod) is 5 points.

Note: Since I am new to this type of modding I couldn't figure out how to remove weakness points from existing vampires I already created before this mod so I had to recreate them in order for them to not have the points. This mod will work for all new vampires created after you place this mod into your game or vampires who were pre-existing but had 0 points (or were newbie vamps) to begin with.

The Mod comes in 5 variations:
No points gained
1 point max
2 points max
3 points max
4 points max

No comments:

Post a Comment