Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reaper Trait by Demeg


Reapers.. they know when your number is up.

These sims are quite similar to their patron, Death.

Originally I wanted the grim reaper to join one of my households but when I learned he couldn't woohoo/date/kiss without losing his special effects I was heart broken. I decided to take matters into my own hands and create a trait that emulates some of his behaviors.

Currently this trait applies the following effects to sims.

Immortality - Sims with this trait CANNOT die nor do they age.
Motive Freezing - Just like the actual grim reaper sims with this trait will only need to worry about their social/fun need.
Grim's Walk Cycle - Sims with this trait will hover and leave behind a black trail of smoke where ever they go.
Grim's Voice - The reaper's unique voice will be applied to sims with this trait. (I noticed that if it's your first time adding the trait to a sim their voice won't change till AFTER they leave the CAS)
Emotional Immunity - Reaper's are never sad nor can they become sad. They're the ultimate counter to gloomy sims and tragic clowns alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment