Saturday, May 29, 2021

Walls, Floors, Recolors, Decor & Much More by Amoebae








I LOVE clutter, but I hate having to use lots of individual OMSPs, and sometimes they (and the 9 & 0 keys) never quite reach the right height. 

I decided to make myself an OMSP shelf to kill two birds with one stone: 

a large, deep OMSP with plenty of small, medium and large slots so I can clutter a whole space in one go
make the OMSP work like a shelf, moving up and down the wall smoothly with the alt key so as to fine tune the placement
two versions: one hides when the walls are dropped (wall down version), the other doesn’t – you can only have ONE in your game at a time.












































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment