Wednesday, September 28, 2016

No Gardening Club Harvesting by ManxCat


After pottering about the garden with my sim, I decided he needed some extra hands. Of course! Join the gardening club, I thought. But shortly after they arrived, to my poor sims horror, the fruits of his labour were eagerly snatched away by his new helpers.

After a brief search on the internet, I found many fellow simmers echoing my frustration, but I couldn't seem to find any mods to stop it, so I've had a go at making it myself. All this mod does is remove the harvest actions from the club's "Tend Garden" activity. Sims will no longer steal your precious fruit and veg, but the harvest actions will no longer give you club points. All other gardening actions will still give club points as normal. This will work for all clubs, so if you decide to make your own gardening club, they will also not steal your veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment